Terms and Conditions
In the event of unforeseen contingencies, items can get damaged. To protect your possessions during the move, make sure you get your effects insured. We offer Declared Value Protection of your goods.
Declared Value Protection
Declared Value Protection offers coverage for the replacement value of damaged items, minus depreciation. Cost: Usually based on the declared value of your possessions.
If something has been damaged we suggest that you identify it on the Inventory List and notify us in writing as soon as possible. All claims will be given prompt attention.
- We don’t undertake electrical, carpentry & plumber job.
- Please be advised that the vehicle transportation charges which quoted are based on the present prevailing market rates.
- The carrier or their agent shall be exempted from any loss or damage through accident, pilferage, fire rain, collision any other road or river hazard. We therefore recommend that goods to be insured covering risks.
- We would request you to pay us 25% of all the charges in advance and balance on completion of the packing. For insurance the full amount of the premium value to be paid before departure of the consignment.
- We give Comprehensive insurance cover at the time of moving
- Payment should be made in favors of M/s. Santosh packers & Movers.